Intro

Once upon a time, a girl woke up and thought she'd like to share her thoughts. At first, she felt lost, since she didn't know if all her thoughts can be shared. On her way to find her place in the internet world, she realised, she can publish whatever she loves, so here we go...

Thursday 22 March 2012

Photo: Digital Editing

I love taking photographs of people I love, of places I adore, of things I find amazing or at least interesting. Sometimes I have to take more than just one photo of the same source of my interest, so I have the possibility to pick the best one for my digital editing. And sometimes I cannot decide, which one is the best one, so I end up with these little creations...




Here we are on our trip to Dublin. It was just me and my boyfriend, so pure boy happend to be a victim of my photo shooting :))



Here we are on our trip to Penzance, Land's End. Beautiful scenery, great weather, clean water and fresh air - what more could we ask/pray for :)



We went to visit Brighton for our very 1st time... After a while there was really strong need for a snack... and so a walkers advert was created :)


  
Boys went little bit over the edge :) Seven Sisters Cliffs...



Whose jump is the best one? I believe I look like a smashed spider on a bathroom tile :) At least, I was told so...


All photographs are my own and therefore are subjected to copyright matter.

3 comments:

  1. There are some very interesting things! I can help in organizing your digital photo editing, always be found at photodigigitalediting.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) sorry, photodigitalediting.com

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much for your comment. I am really grateful (: Photoediting is my passion and I am very pleased to see we have got something in common. I checked your website and I really like what you can do with old damaged photos. I'm sure I will need some advice in future (: Any other comments will be very appreciated!

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...