Intro

Once upon a time, a girl woke up and thought she'd like to share her thoughts. At first, she felt lost, since she didn't know if all her thoughts can be shared. On her way to find her place in the internet world, she realised, she can publish whatever she loves, so here we go...

Monday 18 November 2013

Bold Owl Design

Bold Owl Design has been established almost a year ago by my persona and since then we've been through a rough patch and also through some great victories. Now it's time to give us a last chance and I hope we'll make it work this time.

The first thing I've scratched from my To-Do-List: 


To create a great logo, which can represent what Bold Owl Design means.


It was really loooong process to come up with the right name for my company, therefore I couldn't be reckless about the visual representation of it neither. 


Here is the final version:





Let me know how you like it (:


The design is my own and is subjected to copyright matter.




4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, yes, I like the Bold Owl Design! Can I get a shirt like that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm already writing down some orders, so why not to include you. Thank you for your comment your support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design...love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I really appreciate your feedback (:

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...