Intro

Once upon a time, a girl woke up and thought she'd like to share her thoughts. At first, she felt lost, since she didn't know if all her thoughts can be shared. On her way to find her place in the internet world, she realised, she can publish whatever she loves, so here we go...

Thursday 21 November 2013

Baby Boom

As I mentioned in the previous post, there were a lot of storks with packages flying around last year, so no wonder I had an urge to hand-craft something special for new mommies (: 



The first gift was for the second best mommy in the world (right after my Mom), for my sister. Therefore, I tried to put into it some thought and possibly a lot of creativity, so she would be pleasantly surprised. The idea was to make a beautiful My first baby girl photo album and I think I was quite successful with the creativity part. See for yourself:




For the cover pages I used a 1mm chipboard, so it would give it a proper hardness, on top of it I placed 2oz batting for little bit of softness and covered it with beautiful flower petal paper. The push chair I draw myself, I tried several templates but on the end I wanted it to be all original, so I let my creativity flow and ended up with a nice drawing embroidered with a pink ribbon and small pearl. Underneath it I placed a white foamboard Name Tag with little pink baby foot prints on sides.




Inside the album, there are 20 pages of thick white printer craft card with wave cutting on the outside edge and baby feet cut-outs in the corners. Every page has an own white acid free tissue paper (with the same wave cutting on the outside edge to match) for protecting photos. 



Baby Girl Photo Album and Nappy Cake
Baby Boy Nappy Cake

Baby Boy Nappy Cake and so-called Baby Cake

Design is my own and is subjected to copyright matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...