Intro

Once upon a time, a girl woke up and thought she'd like to share her thoughts. At first, she felt lost, since she didn't know if all her thoughts can be shared. On her way to find her place in the internet world, she realised, she can publish whatever she loves, so here we go...

Thursday 12 April 2012

Olive Barnett Award 2012

Elena Antonovici - The Rising Hospitality Star

About a month ago I was asked by my close friend and colleague to help her with her application for the Olive Barnett Award. She's been working for Plaza Hotel in London for a few months now and she's been so great in her job, she's got promoted for a supervisor in a very short time and her manager suggested her to prove her abilities in the competition. There is no doubt her skills and ability to provide outstanding customer service should be appreciated and awarded and when there was a chance I could be a little help on her way to success, I couldn't hesitate for a second. 


So, I was hired as a Media Advisor with responsibility to film a short video where applicant could explain why does she think she is the next rising hospitality star. We could use Hotel Plaza facilities, such as beautiful and luxury duplex rooms, amazing spa centre, terrace with London attractions view and much more. It was amazing experience and great opportunity to meet new people and professionals.


Here is the video:




And last week I was happily surprised that my friend was successful with her video and she got to the next stage with (I believe) only other nine people. I am very happy for her, I really do hope she'll win the competition and I am so grateful I could be a little part of her success (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...