Intro

Once upon a time, a girl woke up and thought she'd like to share her thoughts. At first, she felt lost, since she didn't know if all her thoughts can be shared. On her way to find her place in the internet world, she realised, she can publish whatever she loves, so here we go...

Thursday 22 March 2012

Photo: Flowers

As I have already mentioned before I love digital photography and I found myself very interested in nature photography... Here are some examples of my pasion:






This image was my laptop wallpaper for a some time. I really like the zoom - almost the microphotography :)
 I took these photos in Valencia, Spain. I enjoyed the colourfulness everywhere I looked... 

I know the red pepper is not a flower but it was the only time I took a picture of a vegetable/fruit, so it doesn't fit to any category. And I love it so much I had to show it to the world (:



All photographs are my own and therefore are subjected to copyright matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...