Intro

Once upon a time, a girl woke up and thought she'd like to share her thoughts. At first, she felt lost, since she didn't know if all her thoughts can be shared. On her way to find her place in the internet world, she realised, she can publish whatever she loves, so here we go...

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Bamboo Tablet Creations...

It's been a while since I got my Wacom Bamboo Tablet as a present from my boyfriend. Somehow I couldn't find a way to connect with it because it was unnatural for me to draw with digital pen on some kind of a pad :)) 

Finally, yesterday was the day when I found out that the digital pen is like a missing piece from my hand and I won't be able to live without it anymore :D


Here is my first creation:





This image is my own and is subjected to copyright.

Please, let me know if you like it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...