Intro

Once upon a time, a girl woke up and thought she'd like to share her thoughts. At first, she felt lost, since she didn't know if all her thoughts can be shared. On her way to find her place in the internet world, she realised, she can publish whatever she loves, so here we go...

Monday 28 October 2013

Portmeirion Botanic Garden

One of my most favourite interior design retailers are T.K.Maxx and Homesense. When I enter their premises, time stops and I'm suddenly in a wonderland. I always find something beautiful or something I cannot imagine my life without... Therefore I've decided to keep you posted with my findings and maybe you'll find some inspiration to decorate your own home with ;)

Here are some sneak-peaks of my most recent findings:


Portmeirion Botanic Garden





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...