Intro

Once upon a time, a girl woke up and thought she'd like to share her thoughts. At first, she felt lost, since she didn't know if all her thoughts can be shared. On her way to find her place in the internet world, she realised, she can publish whatever she loves, so here we go...

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Scurr Architects Internship

I was very lucky to be part of a very creative group of professionals back in Scurr Architects, where I had an honour to work for a few months. It was a valuable experience and I learned a lot from my lovely colleague in Interior Design division, Interior Design Manager Hannah Cokeley.

Here is my first project, which was assigned to me. I had to design the interior of TV room in Foxholes Nursing Home. I could play with little bit darker colours, with different patterns and surfaces of fabrics. 







The design is my own and therefore subjected to copyright matter

The challenging point of my work was to make a materials moodboard from not so wide selection of impervious fabrics, which could collaborate with my design. Thanks to suppliers such as Panaz or Skopos, I was able to find exactly what I was looking for and here is the outcome...



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...