Intro

Once upon a time, a girl woke up and thought she'd like to share her thoughts. At first, she felt lost, since she didn't know if all her thoughts can be shared. On her way to find her place in the internet world, she realised, she can publish whatever she loves, so here we go...

Monday 9 December 2013

Ideal Home: December Issue

The first thing, which interested me in this month issue, was a short attribution to an exclusive online members-only luxury lifestyle store Achica.com. The shop offers wide variety of luxury products from home furnishing to fashion accessories in up to 70% discounts with promotions that last for 48 hours. 



The article promotes the layering of different textures: (quote) from crisp cotton bed or table linen to fine-gauge wool blankets and chunky, woven throws and rugs. (And don't forget) basketware, leather pieces and wood finishes.


From the Take The 60-Second Tour passage of the magazine, I like the most a five-bedroom, Georgian, detached farmhouse with Scandi Interior.




The country style furniture used in the design is amazing, one of my favourite is the sofa with almost matching coffee table. For a similar sofa, IdealHome suggests to try Gloucester, £1,400, Laura Ashley.


This month issue again offers some great moodboards with Christmas theme in mind. Gorgeous Woods & Leaves Moodboard offers great ideas of using natural resources to gain magical cosy home.





There's of course something for talented craft-loving peeps as me: 4 different ideas of candle design.




And on the end, an (passé) advert of Ideal Christmas show.




For my great sadness, I couldn't attend this year show, which was surely an amazing opening of festive season, but it did remind me of my visit of 2011 Christmas show, which was at least half amazing as this one. Therefore, I'd like to share at least the old news and, in my humble opinion, what's old it's even better for Christmas theme :)


(All images are own by IdealHome magazine and are subjected to copyright matter.)
(Presentation is my own and subjected to copyright matter.)


Front Entrance


Snow Wonderland, You'd feel like in a forest
Garden Wooden Gazebos with christmas table decoration
An amazing interior products designer Melanie Porter.
Christmas-smelling decorations
Even I bought something little: a beautiful scarf and a little present for my niece.
(All photographs are my own and are subjected to copyright matter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...